Snapchat, Kik usernames and sexting (NO FAKES)

**Hello

Since i have already added some of the kik and snapchat here, i’ve found a lot of them were just fake accounts who are posting links to their scamming websites! so i hope that this thread will help everyone here to share and add real persons instead of a load of fakes.
be advised that if i come across a fake account, i’ll report it here in this thread! keep it clean and let it grow !

Girls only PM me your snapchat or kik**

3 Likes

i guess that there’s more fakes than real girls here too :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Add me on snapchat it’s saddiiee_x , you won’t regret it (;

im a 25 yo Female here

kik me: roxl25

1 Like

Add me on snapchat it’s microkisses_xxx

Hi there.
I can assure you I’m not fake. I’ve added you. Add me back. I’m up for anything fun. :smile:
Snapchat pompado

Added you add me snap:Amanlopex

M/18 No fake here either. Lookin for a girl that wants to sext or exchange nudes. Just hit me up on snap or kik: xlucal

Add me on whatsapp: ID is : Cayshare

looking for a girl that wants a three some with me and another horny wet girl this is not fake kik cannon724 for more info must have a gmail her rule not mine

any real girl who wants some fun on snapchat can add me:D @alexkovv67 hmu if intrested :slight_smile:

I added you. Will you add me GhoulKitsune98

I added you on Snapchat will you add me. GhoulKitsune98

Add me back on snapchat jc0970

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hey, i know its been a while buut i just added u, add me back pls. my snap: gameboi91

I’m tired of all the fakes accounts too. Any real girls wanna sext or snap add me thelegend2487

I did I did but it won’t send. Kik me again or text me at 9183136764

Real girls add me i’m hard :wink:
Kik: miro236
Snap: amern28

Add me back babe :wink: horny_dick1991