Selling Live nudes&Sext/Vids/CamShow..Kik me :Kaylaross95 (New blowjob vid out now)

KIK:KaylaRoss95

Hey all…How its going?I wrote this text for all the
buyers of this forum.
I know its a bit long but im sure it totally worth it if u are intresed in having’‘the best buying experience’’.
Im Kayla 22 Yo,from New Jersey.I’ve been on this bussines for more than 1 year! So , i know all the tricks of this virtual job. From just a simple way to earn money for myself,it turned out in a passion for me.

I can guarantee you a 100% safe buying eperience. Im able to send you some decent live previews to prove im a real girl here. Im offering a lot of things,for every budget. Since last year,im offering to my customers a lot of varieties
of buying. If u text me you can find everyhing you want…Pretaken Nudes/Live nudes/Sexting/RolePlay/GirlfriendExperience/
BlowjobVid/SextapeVid/CustomVid/MastrubationVids…and a lot of more to come. My prices start from $20+…

And here it comes the most important thing of this job. The only thing i hate are the time wasters,dick pics,or spammer.
So,to protect my self from these people i’d like you guys to text me saying something about my post or that you are intrested to buy…
this would make things easier for us.

Thank you all for reading this,Kayla.
MY KIK=> kaylaross95

1 Like

Hey guys im online…HMU I GOT HOT OFFERS!

Im backkkk hit me uppp :wink:

Hey guys! New blowjob is out ! Hmu now…

Im here guys hmuuuuuuuuuuu

Hey guyshmu now got very got offer

Hey guys kik me now im waitijg for youjj

Im online guys…hit me up

Kik me noww im onlineeeeee

Hi guys im on nowwwww

Hey everyone …hmuuunn

Hey guys kkik me noww

Nowwwwwww guys kik me…

Ohhhhhhh kik me nowwwxsdd