Rubbing the fuck out of this tight wet juicy ass little pussy i want a fucking slave rn

Not gonna lie right now, fucking horny as fuck, i want somebody who can get me the fuck off on kik whenever the fuck i call for it, i’m basically always horny 24/7 and i need a guy who will constantly spam me daily pics, of his whore body without me even asking, daily pics include, full body nude live pic with you flexing, biceps, armpits, facial hair 3 pics diff angles, legs, and feet in ankle socks (never bare), these will be sent constantly, just spam me, i love everything about men, love how filthy they can be, love seeing them sweating and working out, it turns me on, show me everything you do record it all, except eating, everything else make me a part of it, i want a guy i can attach to, i want a relationship, but this guy has to be clingy, obsessive, and even stalkerish, i fucking love feeling wanted, don’t hesitate to tell me how much you fucking love me, or want me, i love that shit none of it creeps me out it turns me on love when men tell me their secrets, and open up to me, the more obsessive, and clingy the better, i want you to constantly harass the shit out of me and be what i fucking want, and i wanna be the person you can never get out of your head because you’re just fucking obsessed, and you know that you’re nothing without me, you feel empty without me, and lost, you need me, i’m your personal drug, and you can’t get enough, you know that i’m the person you’ve been looking for waiting for, someone you can cling to, and obsess over, and i want every fucking part of you mind and body, i want you to be my loyal little follower until death, i want you all to myself always 24/7, so don’t hesitate to contact me, and tell me right off the bat i’m what you’ve been searching for, or that you’re in love with me, but don’t say it unless you know you mean it, i don’t allow liars, in fact if you ever lie to me i will seek you out and block you, i don’t allow men to lie to me about anything ever no matter what.

full about me is on emogalx75 .blogspot .com please read this fully before you kik me, as i am very freaky.

kik scannison5 (send the dailies that were mentioned on kik right off the bat or ill ignore you)