Red, Hot and Funny

bab
Basic premise is Really simple. I need a bit of munny… so I made some hot and sexy stuff to offer them to those who would be interested. Stuff like vids, audios and nudes :blush:

Thats not all of it but its enough for the start. I am not new at this you know but its mostly dead cause of bots and retards so I plan to retire my jersey soon :slight_smile: So catch me while you still can :slight_smile:

my username is rosegirlfromthemoon

THE MOST IMPORTANT PART…WHEN YOU TEXT ME PLEASE STATE IN YOUR POST WHERE YOU GOT MY USERNAME FROM SO I KNOW THAT YOU READ THROUGH THIS :slight_smile: Otherwise i will ignore you !!!

be my valentine please :smiley:

So many times I am watching you…

i need some new and original way to become relevant :smiley:

most of the people that contact me are just kids pretending to be interested so from now on i am forced to ask for meaningless upfront verification/deposits from you with 1$ to my paypal before we are able to talk properly. It cuts on the time waste and in case we cant make any kinds of deals its easy for me to refund you back that $ :confused:
I dont know I am doing my best…

the way i do it is :you give me your email and i l give you mine and i ll start uploading what you want… so when you are done i just click send and thats it…i dont think you will wait more then 2 min…and we can talk all the time

I use emails cause i cant really send large sized files on kik and its more convenient that way cause you get to keep my stuff 4ever :slight_smile:

I use to be an adventured just like you…

Want you to make me feel
Like I’m the only girl in the world
Like I’m the only one that you’ll ever love
Like I’m the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world

vids nudes and audio files

must be funny in a rich mans world

i am running out of dump jokes to write here lol

How long can you last? can you milk it dry for me?

I saw the Avengers :frowning:

bab

1 Like

http://kiked.com/find-kik-usernames-online/1632740/rosegirlfromthemoon-3/

extra offer … just today!!!

I AM BACK FOR MORE PLeASE TXT MEEEE

so so so you are tough guy?

man… GOT sucks dick now and not in a good way :frowning: