Looking for fun on kik, horny as fuck (i'm not a bot)

rubbing my tight, wet, plump little fucking cunt right now not gonna fucking lie i’m horny as fuck which one of you stupid fucking whores is gonna get me the fuck off i require pics 24/7 fucking spam the shit out of me, constantly send me pics of you, start off with a full body nude flexing, than your biceps, armpits, facial hair, ass spread, nipples, abdomen, legs, and feet in ankle socks, all separately taken, up close, and new each time, i also really enjoy videos, will watch a guy do almost anything, i do not accept sissies, chastity, BDSM, torture, latex, maledom, anal (except fingers), toys, basically any outside things that aren’t you turn me off, i’m very particular about stuff, and how i want things done so make sure to read my blog prior to messaging me on kik as i will automatically tell you to read my blog anyway.

kik scannison5 (send a full body nude flexing, than show me your biceps, armpits, facial hair 3 pics different angles, ass spread, nipples, abdomen, legs, and feet in ankle socks, all separate, up close pics, right off the bat on kik)

Full about me on my blog emogalx75 .blogspot .com (link separated due to site rules) (read this first)

Image (1)Image (13)Image (65)Image (17)