23 old Ukranian girl selling her stuff kik me on Alexyta92

Only serious guys please i worth my time no freeloaders please :slight_smile:

online hit me up with new videos

my prices are 15 euro for 40 pics 15 or 30 euro for video 25 euro for 30 min sext or 30 euro for 30 min sext with pics and short video at the end also payments only via paypal

Hello im selling my nude pictures my videos and i also offer Sexting sessions and live shows!!!

Only serious customers and by that i mean serious buyers i dont want freeloaders and timewasters!!!

Payments i accept Paypal or Skrill !!!

For prices KIK:Alexyta92

ONE MORE TIME ONLY SERIOUS CUSTOMERS I DONT LIKE TO TALK TO TROLLS AND TIMEWASTERS!

Hello im selling my nude pictures my videos and i also offer Sexting sessions and live shows!!!

Only serious customers and by that i mean serious buyers i dont want freeloaders and timewasters!!!

ONE MORE TIME ONLY SERIOUS CUSTOMERS I DONT LIKE TO TALK TO TROLLS AND TIMEWASTERS!

kik me guys im online :stuck_out_tongue:

For prices KIK:Alexyta92 Snap:apenkova71

hit me up im online no fakes pls

ONE MORE TIME ONLY SERIOUS CUSTOMERS I DONT LIKE TO TALK TO TROLLS AND TIMEWASTERS

ONE MORE TIME ONLY SERIOUS CUSTOMERS I DONT LIKE TO TALK TO TROLLS AND TIMEWASTERS

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.