22 [F4M] - Seeking my forever slave, i'm a freak. (not fake or a bot) (pics attached)

22 F seeking her freak, i need a guy who is kinky, freaky, and has zero limits, i love dirty ass men, and prefer men who never shave, shower, or use deodorant, love men who sweat, i love to see it, i prefer men who flood my kik with pics and videos of things that i have stated i like/want on my blog, i need a guy who can handle how freaky i am and won’t hesitate when asked to do really messed up things just to turn me on, i do not send anything never have, never will, i;m selfish as hell, and i’m super demanding, i just want a guy that will allow me to fully objectify him, and use him, every day 24/7, he must be willing to constantly flood my kik with pics and videos of him, and must be able to listen.

full bio https:// emogalx65.blogspot .com (link may be separated due to this website) (*PLEASE READ THIS FIRST)

kik emogalx65 (start off by showing me your biceps, armpits, facial hair 3 pics different angles, legs, and feet in ankle socks.)
Image (22)
DJpHc6sWsAAk1is
Uploading…