21y/ F... New and horny girl here. I ONLY S.E.L.L.. KIK USERNAME: aprilmiller97... Ask me for a verification pic

Hey im April 21,from Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . AT THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EVERY MONTH, I CHOOSE A WINNER. THE WINNER GETS EVERYTHING IN MY GALLERY, AND 20 PERSONALIZED/CUSTOM VIDEOS. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK: aprilmiller97
other%20(25)

3 Likes

Hit her up guysssssssss.

Hit her up guyssssssss.

Hit he uo guys, very sext girl.

Hit her upp guysssssss.

Hit her up guyssssssss.

Kik my friend, horny and sexy girl.

Kik her, sexy and horny girl.

Kik herrrrrrrr guyssssss.

Ask me for a v.erfication pic.

Hit me up guyssssssss

Hit me up guysssssss.

Hi i am April 21y, from Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . AT THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EVERY MONTH, I CHOOSE A WINNER. THE WINNER GETS EVERYTHING IN MY GALLERY, AND 20 PERSONALIZED/CUSTOM VIDEOS. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK: aprilmiller97

Hi i am April 21y, from Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . AT THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EVERY MONTH, I CHOOSE A WINNER. THE WINNER GETS EVERYTHING IN MY GALLERY, AND 20 PERSONALIZED/CUSTOM VIDEOS. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK: aprilmiller97