21y/F,, Kik username: babyapril1997.. I can make your day unforgettable. I ONLY S.E.L.L NU.DES AND VIDEOS

Hey im April 22,from Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . AT THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EVERY MONTH, I CHOOSE A WINNER. THE WINNER GETS EVERYTHING IN MY GALLERY, AND 20 PERSONALIZED/CUSTOM VIDEOS. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L!
KIK USERNAME: aprilmiller97
other%20(18)

3 Likes

Hit her up guys, sexy and horny chick.

Hit her up guyss, sexy and horny girl.

Hit her up guys, horny and sexy girl.

Sexy and horny girl, hit her up.

Hit her up guys, very sexy girl.

Hit her up guys , sexy and horny girl.

Hit her up guysssssss.

Kik my friend , horny and sexy girl.

Kik my friendddddddddd.

Hit her up guysssssss.

Kik username: aprilmiller97, Ask me for a v.erification pic.

Hit me uo guyssssss.

Hit me up guyssssssss.

Hi i am April 21y, from Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . AT THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EVERY MONTH, I CHOOSE A WINNER. THE WINNER GETS EVERYTHING IN MY GALLERY, AND 20 PERSONALIZED/CUSTOM VIDEOS. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK: aprilmiller97

Hi i am April 21y, from Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . AT THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EVERY MONTH, I CHOOSE A WINNER. THE WINNER GETS EVERYTHING IN MY GALLERY, AND 20 PERSONALIZED/CUSTOM VIDEOS. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK: aprilmiller97