20 F Selling Nudes & Vids & Sexting | kik @ Cindyswap1 | 18+ only

Let me introduce myself first, I’m cindy , 21 yo , living in Toronto , I dropped out of school 3 years ago and I love to twerk… Haha , i’m also a very expressive girl and I talk a lot in my videos , so you’ll always hear my voice on the sextape, blowjob , and all the others videos of course…
Let me tell you something, there’s a real person behind your screen, and when we’re talking you should show some respect if you want me to do the same, so I WILL NOT tolerate any dick pics ( Only if I ask you too
) or insults on kik… and you’ll get immediatly blocked if you can’t respect that.​

​

My offers ( Large selection to fulfill all your fantasies
)

For videos : -Twerking Videos (HQ,stripping, and naked ) : 10$

- Solo vids ( TOYS , fingering,Anal,Roleplay etc..): 15$

- Blowjob Videos ( Pov or not ,HQ ) : 20$
                             - Sextapes ( Some with Anal ,HQ with BJ and cumshot Oral,Creampie..) : 25$
                             - Footjob Video ( I only have one atm, HQ ) : 25$
                             - Cuckold , Femdom, CEI,Humiliation, JOI ; Jerking off instructions : 25$

( ALL VIDS are recorded by myself , and with a guy friend ) 
                * I Also do custom videos , just ask for it on KIK and we can talk about the prices and details

For pictures : - 10 Pictures for 20$ , 20 for 30$ , And you can choose whatever pic you want (Premade)

For sexting : 15min sexting for 30$ ( With nudes and short vids)

Live shows on skype : 1 hour for 90$ , 30 min for 60$ , 15 min for 45$

I can provide a verification on KIK , just ask for it

I also do 1 preview on kik but wont be a nude.

If you have any question or suggestion , just comment here or talk to me on kik , i'll be happy to answer them.

KIK : CINDYSWAP1