21F - Sharing my pics for decent financial reward ;) One of the few legit ones here and I can prove it!

Hey there!

My name is Miranda, and I would like to thank you for clicking on my post.

I’m 21 year old from Europe and I’m studying, so few extra bucks always help :wink:

I’m selling all kinds of photos, videos, also do sextings, live shows… you name it!

Unfortunately I accept only PayPal, BUT, if you need help with setting it up I will be happy to help you!

After we make a deal I will be more than happy to share little bit more about me, about my life, and of course, hear about you, but please, please – only contact me if you’re really interesting in actually paying for my nudes :slight_smile:

And one last thing, when you contact me say something like “Miranda, I’ve read your post”, so I can know that you know who I am and what I am all about, otherwise I’m afraid I’m not gonna answer you :confused:

Happy to receive your message!

KIK: miranda.petrovic996

I’m online now, so read my post & kik me :wink:

New day, and I’m still here - read my post & kik me :wink:

I am now online so you can read my post & kik me - I’m happy to recieve your message!

I’m here - you know what you have to dooo - read my post and after reading it carefully - kik me :wink:

I’m online now - as always - read my post & after reading it kik me - but pleaase read it first! :wink:

Miranda is here – read my post & you know what you haaave to do then – KIK me :wink:

Blah Blah Blah, you aready know whats new - I’m online and kicking ass - kik me :wink:

I’m here bit different time than usuall :wink: You should still read my post & kik me, guarantee you that you won’t regret

Hey hey hey - I’m here and waiting for you, so you know what you have to do :wink:

Heyy, you won’t get rid of me so easily, I’m back! Read my post & kik me :wink:

I’m now online so you can read my post and then think if you’re ready to buy and kik me :wink:

back - read post & kik me :wink:

hey hey hey - Miranda is here - read it - kik me - you know it!

I’m online now - read it & kik me, you already know what you have to do… CU :wink:

I’m online and waiting for you. ooooooooh yeah

I’m now online - read my post & send me message :wink:

Hey hey hey, im here and waiting for your message - read my post & kik me :wink:

early morning and i’m here - read my post & kik me :wink:

HEY HEY - Miranda is here and in excellent mood - kik me :wink: