All about fetishes

@naughtybitch what make me really hard is a girl watching me masturbate and 69 but rimming the girl :smile:

1 Like

@mtkid also love licking the lips and love it even more when she’s pushing herself harder into my tongue

@naughtybitch what about you? Do you like masturbating and if so how and where?

I love to watch a girl pee, it turns me on so much :wink:

Have never tried but curious about my girl with a strap on using it on me…(a bit more out there than what’s been posted so far)

1 Like

girls with sexy feet and black nail polish :heart_eyes:, girls would love to receive your pics :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Absolutely! Even if it does come off quickly, it is so sexy to see :wink:

I love lingerie! It turns me on so much (;

Kik johnlennon3454
I’m ready for you

I like to dress myself in pantis and hope someone will fuck me like the little slut I am

I have so many it’s not funny haha I love girls in leggings or thigh high stockings heels corsets anything leather. Piss cumplay Publix sex i just love it all its such a turn on

hey my sc: readytocum06 i am a dominant and i love give pain to pussies !

I have a fetish about women giving birth
and I also have a fetish of women struggling with anesthesia mask then as she falls asleep use her anyway possible then gently wake her up with no recollection of anything.
I am new in coming out but I have had this fetish since 5 years old. I am 100% genuine male. Be nice to chat with 100% female
Kik me jollyjoker_1976

I have had a girl fart fetish for like 8 years now, anyone else got this?

i have a pee and feet fetish
kik is ribbon46