21F Verified S.e.l.l.i.n.g nu.des se.xt.ing videos se.xt.ape for low pric.es.. real bu.yers add me at Kik: aprilmiller1997

Hey im April 21,from. Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . A T THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EVERY MONTH, I CHOOSE A WINNER. THE WINNER GETS EVERYTHING IN MY GALLERY, AND 20 PERSONALIZED/CUSTOM VIDEOS. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK: aprilmiller1997

Hey im April 21,from. Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . A T THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EVERY MONTH, I CHOOSE A WINNER. THE WINNER GETS EVERYTHING IN MY GALLERY, AND 20 PERSONALIZED/CUSTOM VIDEOS. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK: aprilmiller1997

Hey im April 21,from. Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only t o those who say i wanna purchase . AT THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EVERY MONTH, I CHOOSE A WINNER. THE WINNER GETS EVERYTHING IN MY GALLERY, AND 20 PERSONALIZED/CUSTOM VIDEOS. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK: aprilmiller1997

Hey im April 21,from. Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only t o those who say i wanna purchase . AT THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EVERY MONTH, I CHOOSE A WINNER. THE WINNER GETS EVERYTHING IN MY GALLERY, AND 20 PERSONALIZED/CUSTOM VIDEOS. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK: aprilmiller1997

Hey im April 21,from. Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . AT THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EVERY MONTH, I CHOOSE A WINNER. THE WINNER GETS EVERYTHING IN MY GALLERY, AND 20 PERSONALIZED/CUSTOM VIDEOS. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK: aprilmiller1997

Hey im April 21,from. Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . AT THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EVERY MONTH, I CHOOSE A WINNER. THE WINNER GETS EVERYTHING IN MY GALLERY, AND 20 PERSONALIZED/CUSTOM VIDEOS. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK: aprilmiller1997

Hey im April 21,from. Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . AT THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EVERY MONTH, I CHOOSE A WINNER. THE WINNER GETS EVERYTHI NG IN MY GALLERY, AND 20 PERSONALIZED/CUSTOM VIDEOS. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK: aprilmiller1997

Hey im April 21,from. Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . AT THE 1 ST AND 15TH OF EVERY MONTH, I CHOOSE A WINNER. THE WINNER GETS EVERYTHING IN MY GALLERY, AND 20 PERSONALIZED/CUSTOM VIDEOS. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK: aprilmiller1997

Hey im April 21,from. Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . AT THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EVERY MONTH, I CHOOSE A WINNER. THE WINNER GETS EVERYTHI NG IN MY GALLERY, AND 20 PERSONALIZED/CUSTOM VIDEOS. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK: aprilmiller1997