21F Verified S.e.l.l.i.n.g nu.des se.xt.ing videos se.xt.ape for low pric.es.. real bu.yers add me at Kik: aprilmiller1997

Hey im April 21,from Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . IM DOING THIS BECAUSE I NEED TO PAY MY RENT HOUSE AND COLLEGE Babe im here for real business without scamming I want u to be my repeated customer and have lot’s of fun together Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK:
aprilmiller1997

Hey im April 21,from Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . IM DOING THIS BECAUSE I NEED TO PAY MY RENT HOUSE AND COLLEGE Babe im here for real business without scamming I want u to be my repeated customer and have lot’s of fun together Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK:
aprilmiller1997

Hey im April 21,from Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . IM DOING THIS BECAUSE I NEED TO PAY MY RENT HOUSE AND COLLEGE Babe im here for real business without scamming I want u to be my repeated customer and have lot’s of fun together. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK: aprilmiller1997

Kik me guys, im online now…

Kik me guys and ask me to verify…

Horny and online, kik me…

Kik me guys, horny and online…

Ask me to verify, online now kik me…

hey guys who’s looking for some fun ?

Online and ready to have some fun…

Kik me guyssssssssss…

Hey im April 21,from Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . IM DOING THIS BECAUSE I NEED TO PAY MY RENT HOUSE AND COLLEGE Babe im here for real business without scamming I want u to be my repeated customer and have lot’s of fun together. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK: aprilmiller1997

Hey im April 21,from Usa like other girls im SEL.LI1NG here my stuff here.But i have seen there are a lot of spammer and guys who want free stuff.I will answer only to those who say i wanna purchase . IM DOING THIS BECAUSE I NEED TO PAY MY RENT HOUSE AND COLLEGE
Babe im here for real business without scamming I want u to be my repeated customer and have lot’s of fun together. Please READ THIS WELL: I ONLY S.E.L.L! ADD ME ON KIK: aprilmiller1997