20F selling nudes, vids and more stuff; kik: squicami

hey babes, i’m Cami , and i’m selling nudes, vids, phone sex, snap and anything you’re into , i’ll make u cum like never before , kik me only if you’re interested ; kik: squicami

hey babes, i’m Cami , and i’m selling nudes, vids, phone sex, snap and anything you’re into , i’ll make u cum like never before , kik me only if you’re interested ; kik: squicami

This girls is a scammer, I send her money and she didn’t give me anything, she pretend she received no money and even photoshop her paypal account to prove. Do not trust this girl.